12998Clutch

  • kumara04
    Sep 30 12:20 PM
      Just joined this group and hoping for some advice
      The bike having stood for several years I now have her already to go,
      except one problem.
      Starts fine, when put her in gear she stops/stalls
      Side stand is up!
      Tried in to 1st and to 2nd, stalls!
      Tried starting in gear, with cluth lever pulled in, wont start
      I feel the clutch plates having stood for a few years are dragging or
      simply not disangaging.
      I have just ordered a Haynes manual, but could anyone give advice on if
      this could be problem, or any other suggestions.
      How easy a task is it to access the cluth plates

      Thanks
      Mike
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic