12382Re: [T TBS R] Re: top speeds?

  • Bill Bill
    Jan 7, 2008
      140 on a tbs? wow. I'd like to know about your mods. NOt sure i want to go that fast but it would be cool to know i have the capability. :)

      Guy <goodnuph@...> wrote: my budz call me crazy but i've done 140+ on 2 ocasions
      I was great--once was with a bunch of squids on the Belt park way
      around Brooklyn, N.Y.
      the other was on the Grand Central Parkway late at night coming from
      Brooklyn to queens following a stealth black Ferrari---we were doing
      135mph at time--then we accelerated to 140+---then he downshifted
      and left me like my bike stopped.
      Now that was fun for me.
      but usaully i don't drive faster than my heart can beat which is
      around 80-90 normally-since I'm anemic

      --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, Denny