12381[T TBS R] Re: top speeds?

  • Guy
    Jan 4, 2008
      my budz call me crazy but i've done 140+ on 2 ocasions
      I was great--once was with a bunch of squids on the Belt park way
      around Brooklyn, N.Y.
      the other was on the Grand Central Parkway late at night coming from
      Brooklyn to queens following a stealth black Ferrari---we were doing
      135mph at time--then we accelerated to 140+---then he downshifted
      and left me like my bike stopped.
      Now that was fun for me.
      but usaully i don't drive faster than my heart can beat which is
      around 80-90 normally-since I'm anemic

      --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, Denny
      <dennyhenderson@...> wrote:

      > Yep, more like 1.45 Tons of Fun!!
      >
      > --On January 4, 2008 5:13:29 AM +0000 petermholmes
      > <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      >
      > >> hey Peter, have you ever ridden a speed triple?
      > >
      > > Nope, but I'd bet they're a ton of fun. :)
      > >

      > Thanks,
      > Denny

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic