12374Re: [T TBS R] Re: top speeds?

  • Bill Bill
    Jan 2, 2008
      hey Peter, have you ever ridden a speed triple? I'm just curious how well those bikes perform. I have never been 140 mph on a bike. I must be chicken. i think the fastest I've been is 118 or so.

      petermholmes <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > I've got an sprint now which is still pulling hard at 135+...

      Sprints are really nice bikes. I got my hands on one (an RS) once, as
      a loaner when the TBS was in for service. I don't know how fast they
      can go, but 140 is flat out easy on those things. What a rush!