12371[T TBS R] Re: top speeds?

    Jan 2, 2008
      > I don't have the TBS anymore, but I hit an indicated 110 and
      climbing, but that took quite a while and its acceleration at that
      speed was nil. I've got an sprint now which is still pulling hard at
      135+...

      > You??

      In my experience they're pretty quick up to about 100, but by 115
      you're struggling to get acceleration in 6th. My 130 is with me
      leaned partially over, on the Thruway, along the Mohawk where it's
      extremely level and you've got nice looooooong straights and very
      shallow curves.
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic