      From: triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David
      Moulin
      Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 10:17 PM
      To: triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [T TBS R] 4.5 rpm to make 70mph ! Does it seen right to you??

      Thanks for your reply Norm ! You make me feel a
      little better about it.
      Coming from a Harley Dyna, where if you are at 4500
      rpm you are pushing it hard, it just felt very
      unnatural doing 4500 and keeping at it or harder. The
      engine at that point sounds like a jet engine on after
      burner! :)
      Thanks again.
      David-Nashville.

      --- Norm Bour <normb1@... <mailto:normb1%40cox.net> > wrote:

      > I also have a '99 TBS and that sounds about right. I
      > always "worry" about it
      > revving too high to get decent speed out of it, but
      > I'm comfortable up to
      > 80-85 MPH over longer spans.
      >
      > alohanorm
      > The OC

      <mailto:triumphthunderbirdsportriders%40yahoogroups.com>