      From: triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      veloce499
      Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 3:48 PM
      To: triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [T TBS R] pipes etc.

      Hello All

      Couple of questions from a newbie

      Ive recently bought a 99 TBS (stacked pipes) - Its a low (8000)
      miles bike -in great condition - full service history etc. standard
      factory tune - and rides very well. Not owned it for long though,
      done approx 400 miles on it between rainstorms.

      just wondering

      a) is 'blueing' of the header pipes normal on these bikes ? (I know
      what causes it in general terms)

      b) I noticed a 'ticking' from the front of the engine at and just
      off idle - anything to worry about ?

      thoughts appreciated

      Regards
      Andrew