Unsolicited info

  • speed_drible
    Message 1 of 19992 , Jun 1, 2000
      Two items I have found need attention, that are
      not addressed by servicing on the 955 speed triple. I
      commute 65 miles each way all year round in the UK so my
      bike is exposed to loads of road salt.<br><br>The seat
      lock mechanism corrodes solid. Remove the battery and
      spray grease on the cable turning assemble.<br><br>The
      main beam flash and rocker switches stop working.
    • David Cohen
      Message 19992 of 19992 , Apr 29 6:31 PM
        --- In triumphmotorcycleclub2@yahoogroups.com, "grandpaulz"
        <grandpaulz@h...> wrote:
        > I am totally fed up with Yahoo's lame new
        > interface and ever-changing next/previous
        > list scrolling idiocy.

        Just get over it, Paul. April fools doesn't happen again till next
        year.
        dc