Re: Wales..Motorcycling heaven..if it's

  • bonnietiler81
    Message 1 of 19992 , Feb 1, 2000
      No, it's not the Dragon, now there really IS a
      strange old event. They're that paranoid that the rally
      site will emerge early that they only send details a
      few days before. Rally badges are only given to those
      who turn up and any remaining are thrown into a
      secret river! No the Welsh Rally is much more civilized,
      as you cruise all over the Principality for 24 hrs
      visiting as many sites as poss. we normally just do the
      day time version and have the evening in a cosy
      pub!<br>Bonnie Tiler
    • David Cohen
      Message 19992 of 19992 , Apr 29, 2005
        --- In triumphmotorcycleclub2@yahoogroups.com, "grandpaulz"
        <grandpaulz@h...> wrote:
        > I am totally fed up with Yahoo's lame new
        > interface and ever-changing next/previous
        > list scrolling idiocy.

        Just get over it, Paul. April fools doesn't happen again till next
        year.
        dc