Re: [Triumph Motorcycle club] where is evryone

  • Captain Ian McRae
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2013
      You got a nice bike !

      I have an America too of 2009 vintage. Where are you ? I’m in East Scotland.

      Ian

      In the 60's, people took acid to make the world look weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it look normal.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2013
        Just bought a 2012 Triumph America.
        Is this the place to be.
        Not much activity here .
        Where has everyone gone ?
      • petermholmes
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2013
          A lot of us went here:

          http://www.triumphrat.net/

          --- In triumphmotorcycleclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Donovan" <dw54@...> wrote:

          > Just bought a 2012 Triumph America.
          > Is this the place to be.
          > Not much activity here .
          > Where has everyone gone ?

        • Captain Ian McRae
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 6, 2013
            Thank you for that.

            When I bought my bike I was made a member of RAT, then suddenly it disappeared.

            Glad to know it’s still going.