Gel seat for new America

  • spud
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2013
      Anyone have one ? If so, are they really any better ?
    • chuck Leif
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2013
        I bought a Daytona 650 new in 2005.  I immediately purchased a Gel Seat to replace the front driver seat. I have to be honest in saying I paid $125 for the seat and do not notice that much difference.
        Chuck

        Anyone have one ? If so, are they really any better ?