Re: Problem solved

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2013
      I wear a leg brace to kick my 67 (It sucks getting old) good luck with your new Bonnie

      --- In triumphmotorcycleclub2@yahoogroups.com, sgerot <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Due to R.A. its just to much for me to start my 69 650 on a regular basis and while its fast my Apriia Scarabeo 200 no longer satisfies me. So I went out today and brought home a new black on black Bonneville. I put 18 miles on it tonight and was very surprised how close to my original the riding experience is. Would have riden further but the bugs were the worse I have seen. It was like riding in the rain. wearing a 1/4 helmet it just was not fun. can't wait till morning.

    • chuck dudley
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2013
        Ya kicking my custom rigid bobber 1965 T120R is not that much fun either
        but my riding boots fit very snug so my tore up old Right Ankle does not
        feel the pain so bad. It is my poor old lower back that feels it. Oh well
        that is why the Doc has me on Back Spasm Meds :)

        --
        *My Blogs:
        Concerned Citizens For Disability Advocacy*

        *Do you know the difference between a Politician and a Citizen?
        The Citizen will go out and work for that change that is needed that
        benefits all. The politician will cry about that change coming.
        Dr Dave Foley*