New Member

  • Captain Ian McRae
    Message 1 of 120 , Jun 21, 2013
      Hi Everyone.

      Just to let you know I have just joined the group.

      I live on the east coast of Scotland, and ride a 2009 Triumph America. Used to be a Harley rider, but walked into a Triumph showroom in 2009 and fell in love with the bike on the middle of the showroom floor. She�s now mine !

      Right now I have one question, if anyone else has experience of it I�d appreciate your info.

      I�d like to replace the standard bars with higher ones, about shoulder height. Every dealer I have approached about this has shied off doing the job as it would require the making of new control and electrical cables.

      Anyone done this ?

      Ian

      "We are indeed knights errant of eternity, bent on the ancient quest for a wisdom we know exists but which seems ever to elude our grasp". Grace F. Knoche

    • petermholmes
      Message 120 of 120 , Jun 21, 2013
        Welcome, Ian. While I'm sure there are a few of us still hanging around, you should be warned that this group's postings have slowed to a trickle. As a suggestion, you might want to look at triumphrat.net.