Re: [Triumph Motorcycle club] 11 yr. old shoots illegals

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 22, 2013
      This has nothing to do with Triumph The article does not say they were Hispanic although I guess you could assume this by their last name. A white guy broke into my cousins house here in Texas started beating my cousin with a pipe telling him to give him the money, my cousins wife stabbed him, He was white my cousin is white his wife is white. All Americans.

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 22, 2013
        *I love the Triumph relate postings and tech questions and answers but with
        this post does it really belong here?*

        On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 4:18 PM, Robert <REN_art@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > This has nothing to do with Triumph The article does not say they were
        > Hispanic although I guess you could assume this by their last name. A white
        > guy broke into my cousins house here in Texas started beating my cousin
        > with a pipe telling him to give him the money, my cousins wife stabbed him,
        > He was white my cousin is white his wife is white. All Americans.

        *My Blogs:
        Concerned Citizens For Disability Advocacy*
        http://ccfda.blogspot.com/

        *Do you know the difference between a Politician and a Citizen?
        The Citizen will go out and work for that change that is needed that
        benefits all. The politician will cry about that change coming.
        Dr Dave Foley*

      • Robert
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 22, 2013
          No it does not and I am sorry