Re: [Triumph Motorcycle club] 11 yr. old shoots illegals

  • Richard Singer
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 22, 2013
      That's a fair question. I guess I'd just say it is racist because it's a fabrication that puts Hispanics in a negative light: little white girl blows away evil Hispanic illegals. I guess the racism is implied, but it's there, IMHO.

      Ride safe!

      On Feb 22, 2013, at 1:25 PM, Richard Singer <dicky6@...> wrote:

      > Thank you, Costa. To all of you who'd knowingly --or even just by plain laziness-- spread this racist, lying crap, you are a disgrace to your country, your religion (yes, I'm guessing you think you are observant and good at your worshipping), and to decent Triumph riders everywhere. Fuck off!
      > On Feb 20, 2013, at 10:08 PM, Jim Hurst <fflittlejim@...> wrote:
      >
      >> What does all of this crap have to do with Triumph motorcycles?

    • Robert
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 22, 2013
        This has nothing to do with Triumph The article does not say they were Hispanic although I guess you could assume this by their last name. A white guy broke into my cousins house here in Texas started beating my cousin with a pipe telling him to give him the money, my cousins wife stabbed him, He was white my cousin is white his wife is white. All Americans.

        That's a fair question. I guess I'd just say it is racist because it's a fabrication that puts Hispanics in a negative light: little white girl blows away evil Hispanic illegals. I guess the racism is implied, but it's there, IMHO.

        Ride safe!

        On Feb 22, 2013, at 1:25 PM, Richard Singer dicky6@...> wrote:

        > Thank you, Costa. To all of you who'd knowingly --or even just by plain laziness-- spread this racist, lying crap, you are a disgrace to your country, your religion (yes, I'm guessing you think you are observant and good at your worshipping), and to decent Triumph riders everywhere. Fuck off!
        > On Feb 20, 2013, at 10:08 PM, Jim Hurst fflittlejim@...> wrote:
        >
        >> What does all of this crap have to do with Triumph motorcycles?

      • chuck dudley
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 22, 2013
          *I love the Triumph relate postings and tech questions and answers but with
          this post does it really belong here?*

          On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 4:18 PM, Robert <REN_art@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > This has nothing to do with Triumph The article does not say they were
          > Hispanic although I guess you could assume this by their last name. A white
          > guy broke into my cousins house here in Texas started beating my cousin
          > with a pipe telling him to give him the money, my cousins wife stabbed him,
          > He was white my cousin is white his wife is white. All Americans.

          *My Blogs:
          Concerned Citizens For Disability Advocacy*
          http://ccfda.blogspot.com/

          *Do you know the difference between a Politician and a Citizen?
          The Citizen will go out and work for that change that is needed that
          benefits all. The politician will cry about that change coming.
          Dr Dave Foley*

        • Robert
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 22, 2013
            No it does not and I am sorry