Re: [Triumph Motorcycle club] 11 yr. old shoots illegals

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 22, 2013
      What! I did not forward this, but why is it a racist thing?

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 22, 2013
        That's a fair question. I guess I'd just say it is racist because it's a fabrication that puts Hispanics in a negative light: little white girl blows away evil Hispanic illegals. I guess the racism is implied, but it's there, IMHO.

        Ride safe!

        On Feb 22, 2013, at 1:25 PM, Richard Singer <dicky6@...> wrote:

        > Thank you, Costa. To all of you who'd knowingly --or even just by plain laziness-- spread this racist, lying crap, you are a disgrace to your country, your religion (yes, I'm guessing you think you are observant and good at your worshipping), and to decent Triumph riders everywhere. Fuck off!
        > On Feb 20, 2013, at 10:08 PM, Jim Hurst <fflittlejim@...> wrote:
        >
        >> What does all of this crap have to do with Triumph motorcycles?

      • Robert
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 22, 2013
          This has nothing to do with Triumph The article does not say they were Hispanic although I guess you could assume this by their last name. A white guy broke into my cousins house here in Texas started beating my cousin with a pipe telling him to give him the money, my cousins wife stabbed him, He was white my cousin is white his wife is white. All Americans.

          That's a fair question. I guess I'd just say it is racist because it's a fabrication that puts Hispanics in a negative light: little white girl blows away evil Hispanic illegals. I guess the racism is implied, but it's there, IMHO.

          Ride safe!

          On Feb 22, 2013, at 1:25 PM, Richard Singer dicky6@...> wrote:

          > Thank you, Costa. To all of you who'd knowingly --or even just by plain laziness-- spread this racist, lying crap, you are a disgrace to your country, your religion (yes, I'm guessing you think you are observant and good at your worshipping), and to decent Triumph riders everywhere. Fuck off!
          > On Feb 20, 2013, at 10:08 PM, Jim Hurst fflittlejim@...> wrote:
          >
          >> What does all of this crap have to do with Triumph motorcycles?

        • chuck dudley
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 22, 2013
            *I love the Triumph relate postings and tech questions and answers but with
            this post does it really belong here?*

            On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 4:18 PM, Robert <REN_art@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > This has nothing to do with Triumph The article does not say they were
            > Hispanic although I guess you could assume this by their last name. A white
            > guy broke into my cousins house here in Texas started beating my cousin
            > with a pipe telling him to give him the money, my cousins wife stabbed him,
            > He was white my cousin is white his wife is white. All Americans.

            *My Blogs:
            Concerned Citizens For Disability Advocacy*
            http://ccfda.blogspot.com/

            *Do you know the difference between a Politician and a Citizen?
            The Citizen will go out and work for that change that is needed that
            benefits all. The politician will cry about that change coming.
            Dr Dave Foley*

          • Robert
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 22, 2013
              No it does not and I am sorry