Re: Canadian Maritimes routes, gear recommendations?

  • petermholmes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012
      Thanks for the help, Paul and Greg. I'm very much looking forward to this trip.

      I wound up with the Triumph Acton 2 jacket, pants and gloves, and Tourmaster Solution 2.0 boots. If they all work as advertised, I should be completely waterproof, windproof, and breathable, at least from the neck down.

      Grand total was a little over $450, which I thought was pretty reasonable. I'll report back with how it all worked when I get home.