1972 Triumph Daytona 500cc headlight wiring

  • MaclLinda Branch
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2011
      Last weekend I traded my 72 Honda CL350 for a 72 Triumph Daytona. My
      Triumph needs to have the wiring in the headlight shell hooked up. Does
      anybody have a headlight wiring schematic for this model year bike?
      Thanks, Mac
    • mlrt95@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 31, 2011
        I just picked up the exact same bike. Do yourself a favor. get on ebay and score yourself an original parts book. Also look into an original factory service manual cause Clymers sucks. You should have a schematic in there that will help. Britbike.com is a great forum with lots of good links.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 31, 2011
          Great idea....thanks  Do you have photos's posted on the site?

          I just picked up the exact same bike. Do yourself a favor. get on ebay and score yourself an original parts book. Also look into an original factory service manual cause Clymers sucks. You should have a schematic in there that will help. Britbike.com is a great forum with lots of good links.

          Last weekend I traded my 72 Honda CL350 for a 72 Triumph Daytona. My
          Triumph needs to have the wiring in the headlight shell hooked up. Does
          anybody have a headlight wiring schematic for this model year bike?
          Thanks, Mac

        • Triumphmotorcycleman Triple
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2011
            Hi there,

            What's so important in this group?

            Right, support your Triumph friends

            Try this one first before buying something.

            http://www.mediafire.com/?7qyrnwh36x1g795

            This one is PDF so should be easy to open

            Regards from the Netherlands,

            Koos

          • mlrt95@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 1, 2011
              Link does"nt work. Just a back door to Facebook.

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 2, 2011
                Click on “You Download is starting” – worked for me and includes schematics.

                Link does"nt work. Just a back door to Facebook.

                Try this one first before buying something.

                http://www.mediafire.com/?7qyrnwh36x1g795

                This one is PDF so should be easy to open

                Regards from the Netherlands,

                Koos

                _____

                No virus found in this message.