LED flasher relay ?.

  • mowtrhed
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2010
      I`m looking for a source for a flasher relay for my `03 Spd3, that will work properly with LEDs. Anyone ?.
    • Mo
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2010
        i might have one....gimme a day or so to look.

        16EFE88F4

        I`m looking for a source for a flasher relay for my `03 Spd3, that will work properly with LEDs. Anyone ?.

      • mlrt95@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2010
          Newspeed3.com

          I`m looking for a source for a flasher relay for my `03 Spd3, that will work properly with LEDs. Anyone ?.

          =