CUSTOM MOTORCYCLE BOOTS FS 12-12.5 like WESCOS

  • turpin
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 9, 2009
      I have 2 AWESOME pairs of CUSTOM HANDMADE MOTORCYCLE boots up for
      sale on Ebay ending this Sunday 10/11 just after 8PM PST. Click on
      the link below for listings with PICS and full description or go to
      ebay.com and do search under seller "turpin".
      http://shop.ebay.com/turpin/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25
    • Knob Doodle
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 9, 2009
        turpin wrote:
        > I have 2 AWESOME pairs of CUSTOM HANDMADE MOTORCYCLE boots up for
        > sale on Ebay ending this Sunday 10/11 just after 8PM PST. Click on
        > the link below for listings with PICS and full description or go to
        > ebay.com and do search under seller "turpin".
        > http://shop.ebay.com/turpin/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

        Gawd; did you buy those black ones off a Slade tribute band?!!?
        http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NaWiPLdlAEg/RzdZLPuKt9I/AAAAAAAAAMI/ypNCrIaa1uM/s400/SladeCoverMOS.jpg
        --
        Clem
      • mlrt95@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 9, 2009
          Kinda like wearing someone elses underwear isnt it?

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 9, 2009
            mlrt95@... wrote:
            > Kinda like wearing someone elses underwear isnt it?

            Well there's almost a foot in mine!!
            --
            Clem
          • mlrt95@aol.com