Re: 09 america

  • snslawr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
      For best price buy in the dead of winter (in FL even that won't help much). If you want to ride now, find a dealer you like and dicker your best deal. Most will discount a few points off MSRP IME (5-10% on new stock, maybe more if leftover) but if you're expecting the kind of prices some dealers have on some Japanese bikes I'm afraid you'll have to buy a Japanese bike. Good luck shopping and ride safe.