[Triumph Motorcycle club] Re: Cafe Tourer

  • John
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
      Larry,

      I looked at your photos and I, for one, am very impressed. That bike looks exactly like my 1979 ST Bonneville I built in 1981. Same color and everything......John

      --- In triumphmotorcycleclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Plass" <lplass@...> wrote:

      > Sorry, I thought Yahoo Groups members could view them in the Thruxton Group
      > without joining, guess I was wrong - I just created a new album within this
      > group so you can see them, Larry's Cafe Tourer:
      > Larry

    • John
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
        I looked up the name of this group and what the group is about. It says people who ride Triumph motorcycles. Not just Sprints or model-specific. But, all Triumphs. Again, I like the diversity of a cafe Bonneville/Thruxton. It gives me ideas. Very good pictures....John