Re: [Triumph Motorcycle club] Great 08-09 Bonneville review in Road Bike magazine..

  • John
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 2, 2009
      I am sure I am in the extreme minority, but as far as the 1500 Bonnie
      goes, I would love to see Triumph slide out the Sprint engine from
      the ST and slide in this new Bonnie engine and offer that bike
      to...........ME!!

      --- In triumphmotorcycleclub2@yahoogroups.com, snslawr <no_reply@...>
      wrote:

      > If you could then Triumphs would be priced like Victories and that
      > would be a Defeat for a lot of us.
      >
      > --- In triumphmotorcycleclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Plass"
      > <lplass@> wrote:
      > > ...It would be even better if, like Victory,
      > > you could order your Triumph from the factory with your choice of
      > paint,
      > > wheels, brakes, suspension, etc... now I'm really dreaming!
      > > - Larry

    • Mo
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 2, 2009
        Buy one of each, and do it yourself...I'm pretty sure, NO one else in the world will have that :)

        16EFE88F4

        wrote:

        > If you could then Triumphs would be priced like Victories and that
        > would be a Defeat for a lot of us.
        >
        > --- In triumphmotorcyclecl ub2@yahoogroups. com, "Larry Plass"
        > <lplass@> wrote:
        > > ...It would be even better if, like Victory,
        > > you could order your Triumph from the factory with your choice of
        > paint,
        > > wheels, brakes, suspension, etc... now I'm really dreaming!
        > > - Larry

      • Robert
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 2, 2009
          Can you strip down the Bonnie and put the sprint body on the frame?

          wrote:

          > If you could then Triumphs would be priced like Victories and that
          > would be a Defeat for a lot of us.
          >
          > --- In triumphmotorcyclecl ub2@yahoogroups. com, "Larry Plass"
          > <lplass@> wrote:
          > > ...It would be even better if, like Victory,
          > > you could order your Triumph from the factory with your choice of
          > paint,
          > > wheels, brakes, suspension, etc... now I'm really dreaming!
          > > - Larry

        • Larry Plass
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 2, 2009
            Good thinking, I agree, give us a sport tourer with that engine and bags (no
            conchos, tassles, or forward pegs please!). Of course now that you've
            voiced your desire, it will surely never happen.
            Larry

            I am sure I am in the extreme minority, but as far as the 1500 Bonnie
            goes, I would love to see Triumph slide out the Sprint engine from
            the ST and slide in this new Bonnie engine and offer that bike
            to...........ME!!

            Database version: 5.11870
          • snslawr
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 2, 2009
              Is that April issue? (Thumbing thru CW at airport ragmonger a few days
              ago & saw nothing about 'bird--think it was March issue.)

              --- In triumphmotorcycleclub2@yahoogroups.com, mlrt95@... wrote:

              > I will have to pick a copy up at borders. As a side note Cycleworld
              has an extensive review of the new T-Bird this month. Just got it in
              the mail today. I REALLY like the 09 SE Bonny in blue and white, very
              nice. I need to win the lotto so i can build a barn big enough for all
              the Triumphs I NEED.

            • mlrt95@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 3, 2009
                April 2009, It's on the cover. I'am looking at it now.