triumph sprint 855 st
- can any one tell me the valve clearance for inlet & exit exhaust and
how much coolant and oil it needs, its my mates and we are a bit
stuck. i have the proper manual for my daytona t595 but it doesn't
help with this bike please help many thanks rachael.
- Well, it depends on what your friend's Triumph is. I've heard of a
Sprint 955 ST, and I've heard of a Sprint 885 Sport, but I've not heard
of a Sprint 855 st. What year is it?
- Can Anyone recommend the best way to clean my exhaust pipes
(stainless steel) and tips on how to properly wash/ clean my bike.
I've been having a professional clean it - but I would like to start
cleaning it myself.
- I use automotive soap. Light pressure with the hose, spray gently.
Then I use my leaf blower to dry my bike .. works great. On the chrome
and bits, I use a chrome cleaner. Just read the label, I think they
are safe for stainless steel too. Mother's Back to Black for the black
bits, frame, hoses, etc. Car wax for the painted surfaces. I use a
plexiglass cleaner for my windscreen and helmet.
> I've been having a professional clean it - but I would like to start
> cleaning it myself.
- use pledge furniture polish on the helmet and face shield ,,, it is easy to clean afterwards and builds a layer that is much easier to wipe of after
on the plastic use 210 plastic polish ,,, its an aircraft cleaning product ,,works great ,,, wax the bike with colinites insulator wax ,, you will never buy another wax again
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]