Re: [Triumph Motorcycle club] Re: oil vs safety

  • brillooo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 48 , Mar 31, 2008
      Anyone know Clem's last name?? It's Cadiddlehopper.? Clem Cadiddlehopper for those of us that remember Red Skelton along with Seacliff and Gertrude the seagulls.

      Yes, I agree, YOU are an idiot, the question was a good one, and the answers from different people make it possible for everyone to learn. Can we ban this guy?

      pgilb22436@... wrote:
      In a message dated 3/31/2008 5:23:17 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
      knobdoodle@... writes:

      What I do is read bike mags and books like "twist of the wrist" or the many
      other sources of rider info.
      What I DON'T do is clog up enthusiast Triumph motorcycle mailing lists with
      general learner stuff.
      --
      Clem

      knobdoodle@... writes:

      What I do is read bike mags and books like "twist of the wrist" or the many
      other sources of rider info.
      What I DON'T do is clog up enthusiast Triumph motorcycle mailing lists with
      general learner stuff.
      --
      Clem

      Okay Clem. I'm sorry for talking about stupid stuff like oil changes and
      various aspects of safety.
      I'll keep those discussions to other boards where people are interested in
      that silly crap.
      What would you like to discuss? You have the floor.

      Paul

      Home.

    • pgilb22436@aol.com
      Message 48 of 48 , Apr 7 7:24 AM
        A "C" for my every day driver but I'd love to find a "DD" for weekend rides.