Capitol BMW Triumph in Raleigh, NC

  • Larry Plass
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3 6:14 AM
      Anyone familiar with this dealer in Raleigh, NC? A buddy of mine is
      contemplating buying a bike there.
      thanks, Larry
    • FAST
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3 7:36 AM
        Not me, but...

        I would tell him to buy his bike at Motorcycles of Charlotte, if he's
        gonna buy one in NC.

        MoC is the best. Best shop I've ever experianced anyways.

        http://www.bmw-ducati.com/

        Sorry, I live a long ways from the Capital of the State, so I have
        no experiance with the T dealership there.

        --- In triumphmotorcycleclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Plass"
        <lplass@...> wrote:

        > Anyone familiar with this dealer in Raleigh, NC? A buddy of mine is
        > contemplating buying a bike there.
        > thanks, Larry

      • joseph pumilia
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5 11:10 AM
          I test drove at Raleigh, bought at Charlotte but have my sevice done at Greensborro, I like gborro best they make appts and kept them , Charlotte dose have loaner bikes that a plus and I didn't like the atitude I got from the Raleigh people but every one is different

          FAST <fastbenson@...> wrote: Not me, but...