Re: 2008 Trumpets

  • shudacouda
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 2, 2008
      That dealers don't know anything about the bikes they sell is no
      surprise to me. When I was trying to decide between a Vrod or
      Superglide the salesman had no idea what it took to adjust the
      valves on the Vrod or knew anything about the engine. In the end I
      went with the SG because I was more familar with that sort of
      antiquity.

      Re the carb Bonnies I suspect it has to do with them being made in
      Thailand and since the bikes they produce are not sold in Europe but
      in the US and other parts they don't need the Euro standards so they
      weren't "upgraded." But that is just a guess.

      Mike

      --- In triumphmotorcycleclub2@yahoogroups.com, snslawr

      http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/mcn/2007/October/o
      > tober8-14/oct0807fuelinjected2008triumphbonnevilleinstock
      > > --
      > > Clem

    • Alec Gore
      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 3, 2008