96 Sprint parts needed

  • andy_96_sprint
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hey everyone. I have just recently got my 96 Sprint back. Haven't had
      it for access to it for a while (divorce), and am now in need of some
      parts. Looking for a set of carbs and a gas tank. Yep I can here it
      now, what did you do leave gas in the tank with stabilizer or something
      (YEP). Well if anyone can help out I would hate to have to part with
      the bike over such an error on my part.

      Thanks,
      Andy Tourville
      Atlanta, GA
      '96 CAR Sprint
    • Richard L. Canfield
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
        I haven't been keeping up with the conversation, but.

        I can't help with the parts you asked about, but I do have a '96 Sprint
        front fender with a 2 in crack in the front. Not very noticeable (fits
        together quite cleanly) and could be fixed easily. Candy apple red. Actual
        shipping and handling + $5.00 for my trouble to anyone.

        Rick

        Richard L. Canfield, PhD
        Division of Nutritional Sciences
        B09 Savage Hall
        Cornell University
        Ithaca, NY 14853

        office: 607-255-9575
        fax: 607-255-1033

        _____

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2007
          I need a fender for my '98 Sprint Sport. (same as the '96)
          How much to ship it to Australia?
          Clem

          >I haven't been keeping up with the conversation, but.
          >

          > I can't help with the parts you asked about, but I do have a '96 Sprint
          > front fender with a 2 in crack in the front. Not very noticeable (fits
          > together quite cleanly) and could be fixed easily. Candy apple red.
          > Actual
          > shipping and handling + $5.00 for my trouble to anyone.
          >

          > Rick

          > Richard L. Canfield, PhD
          > Division of Nutritional Sciences
          > B09 Savage Hall
          > Cornell University
          > Ithaca, NY 14853
          >
          > office: 607-255-9575
          > fax: 607-255-1033
          >

          > _____

        • Nolan Woodbury
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2007
            I have used Baxter Cycle in Iowa:

            http://www.baxtercycle.com/

            They always seem to have a good parts inventory; no problem with the early Bloor stuff. Always willing to ship too-

            Nolan