[Triumph Motorcycle club] Corbin seats [was Re: aftermarket parts]

  • Ken Arnold
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      My OEM seat (gunfighter style) found me riding on my crotch against
      the tank on my Adventurer. Not good for extended riding comfort! I
      found a 'solo' seat on the infamous bay of e for less than a hundred
      bucks. What a difference, comfort-wise and cosmetically. My legs
      are still too long, tho (36-inch inseam).
      The bike sure is a lot of fun, all told.

      -- In triumphmotorcycleclub2@yahoogroups.com, Mo <sazerac99us@...>
      wrote:

      > I've had a corbin seat on my sprint for a few years...Its GREAT,
      and no problem in the rain. I've done 600 miles in a day, with no
      seat related discomfort, though without a sore ass to worry about, I
      notice the pain in my wrists more. Look on ebay...I was lucky enough
      to find mine unused, for $180 dollars!!!

      > tontonluluc <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      wrote: ...Speaking of Corbin seats, I
      was considering one.