Thunderbird front brake.

  • Cuppa500
    Message 1 of 19992 , Nov 1, 1999
      I was talking to the guy on the parts counter at
      the Triumph dealership today, about the "sponginess"
      of the front brake lever, ie. being able to pull it
      all the way to the handlebar (not while in motion
      :-). When I asked about the price of braided lines, he
      told me that the thunderbird comes standard with a
      braided line, which has plastic tubing over the top of
      it. Does anyone know if this correct? My brake line
      certainly is covered with plastic tubing & bears the legend
      "PD/THL 1/8 DOT" along it's length. Can anyone decipher
      this?<br>Ian
    • David Cohen
      Message 19992 of 19992 , Apr 29, 2005
        --- In triumphmotorcycleclub2@yahoogroups.com, "grandpaulz"
        <grandpaulz@h...> wrote:
        > I am totally fed up with Yahoo's lame new
        > interface and ever-changing next/previous
        > list scrolling idiocy.

        Just get over it, Paul. April fools doesn't happen again till next
        year.
        dc