Re: Riding season IS NOT over!

  • stevenelawler
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 1, 2005
      --- In triumphmotorcycleclub2@yahoogroups.com, "David Cohen"
      > and forgot to add the link to the before and after pic.
      >
      > http://www.davidcohen.co.nz/b&a.jpg

      Even the bike looks skinnier! Now how about a pic of the Xena clone
      that you speak of?

      --
      Steve Lawler
      Verona, NJ, USA

      2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

      "Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme."
      --Richard Thompson
    • William Litant
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 2, 2005
        BSA A10s are pre-unit (separate, chain-driven gearbox) and dry sump
        bikes - engine oil doesn't really affect kickstart. The prob is the
        90W in the gearbox. Yes, you can run lighter oils in the 'box but I've
        run 90EP there since 1975 when I bought it and there's been virtually
        no wear. I do run Syntech in the primary case - supposed to make
        clutch action better but I don't notice much difference.

        BSABill

        --- In triumphmotorcycleclub2@yahoogroups.com, Mike Harp