Re: [Triumph Motorcycle club] Make that 2000 RPM

  • Carter5656@Netscape.Net
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
      Believe it or not, Good ol' Mr. Lucas is doing better than the Japers these days!! Doing extremely well in the aviation field!! Thinking about flying,are ya???

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005
        I believe Lucas Aero was bought out some time ago by TRW - following
        Lucas Aerospace's agreement to pay an $88 million settlement for
        allegedly knowingly shipping a variety of defective aircraft parts to
        the US Navy, Army and Air Force.

        BSABill