Re: The NEW Triumph!! Go Your Own Way???

  • bonnietiler82
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2005
      I run a T140WTSS, a 91 Trophy 1200 and have just bought an 04 rocket111
      I love all of them and can't imagine their models being called
      anything else really, in fact I can think of loads of 'other'
      manufacturers that would give their eye teeth for the Bonneville
      brand,Trophy, Daytona etc. They were given those names because the
      machine achieved something important, a feat remembered and
      commemorated in the title...funnily enough a feat the new models
      probably couldn't climb!
      I love them all, Meriden and Hinckley alike...funnily enough the only
      one I have no feeling for is the Devon T140..strange that..
      Brian