3-cyl 600 replacement

  • Harry
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Has anyone seen any news on this replacement the linked article referances? While I was thinking a new 750cc triple would be a good idea...I haven't seen anything written on it...

      http://www.motorcycledaily.com/29july05_triumph.htm

      Life is complicated with it's ifs and ands and buts,its all right to be crazy just don't let it drive you nuts.