Re: [Triumph Motorcycle club] ABS anyone?

  • petermholmes
    Message 1 of 47 , Oct 1, 2004
      > How can anyone enter a main road,from a
      > side road,with vehicles of any kind going
      > by at 65 mph?...
      <snip>
      > I can't think of one place that I know,
      > where there is a situation like that.

      I would say that you have just described about 2/3 of upstate NY on a
      clear day. 65mph (and more) is the defacto speed limit on many many
      highways around here.
    • snslawr
      Message 47 of 47 , Oct 1, 2004
        In a Triumph forum please remember that 3 cylinders is good--that
        would be an *improvement* :-)

        --- In triumphmotorcycleclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Stewart MacLund"