Re: Bonny America Accesories

  • D
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      --- In triumphmotorcycleclub2@yahoogroups.com, "tmax612"
      <tmac12@i...> wrote:
      > Hi, I was wondering if any of you guy's know of a place to buy
      > accesories like a short sissy bar w/luggage rack Triumph part #
      > A9738040 My local dealer wants $360.00 plus tax for this little
      > jewel!! WOW I didn't realize you gotta get a loan for a sissy bar.
      > figured you guy's might know of an after market or Triumph
      wholesale
      > place for accesories. I would appreciate any info I could get.
      Thanks
      > Tmax

      Join www.bonnevilleamerica.com and once in a great while they'll
      have an item like this in their classifieds. Another benefit to
      joining is you can get 10% off Triumph items at Big 4 Cycle(or free
      shipping). I already had the tall sissy bar for my Speedmaster and
      just today got a luggage rack to attach to it for $100 from another
      member at ba.com.

      AFAIK there are no aftermarket companies that offer sissy bars or
      luggage racks for our bikes. Of cousre that doesn't mean there isn't
      one out there that would fit, but those aftermarket places never
      give measurements just models that their items will fit.