www.brothersinthewind.net Bikers Memorial

  • Mr edward oxley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      I want to take this time to say THANKS for allowing us
      to join.I have been riding for over thirty years along
      the years i noticed that some of our fallen Brothers
      and Sisters had been forgotten,well i couldn't stand
      for this.I went and had a site built for all of our
      fallen Brothers and Sisters i pay for everything we
      are not about making money we are about preserving the
      names of all who have passed away either in the wind
      or from natural causes.We need help with the names of
      the fallen.If you know of someone who has passed away
      who use to ride e mail us or go to
      www.brothersinthewind.net we look forward to riding
      with and meeting everyone.

      later