Re: [Triumph Motorcycle club] New Enlgand June ride[was, Off Topic Posts]

  • snslawr
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hey if you think it would be fun to watch Hank do that, I can mail
      you some bar-&-shield decals to stick on Eric's bike. He'd probably
      throw his grandmother in if she were wearing one of those ;-)

      Happy New YEar to all!

      --- In triumphmotorcycleclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Eric, Californian in

    • hankspeed3 <hdpats@wtvl.net>
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 1, 2003
        True eric very true. As you stated, first I would save my rescued,
        retired, racing greyhounds. You definately know that already. As
        you know how much I love my hounds. And then in deed i would save my
        bike. Actually, Lauren would save one hound, I would save the other,
        then i would go back into the fire to get the bike.

        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 1, 2003
          I don't have any gradmothers left, so i am not sure about that. but
          my girlfriend's grandmother who gives me a subscription to Rider
          Magazine every year since 1995, who has many friends in England and
          is very fond of the British, well she was tickled to learn that I
          bought a Triumph a few years ago. No, SB, in my case, my own
          grandmother wouldn't own an hd. but you are right though, the MS
          Scotia Prince out of Portland Harbour might just need a boat
          anchor.....hey, i have an Idea, what are you and your cruiser doing
          in Mid June???

          LOL :-)

          --- In triumphmotorcycleclub2@yahoogroups.com, snslawr