FS : 2002 Sprint RS

  • triumph900
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      Been trying to sell my 2002 Yellow Sprint RS, with no luck so far.
      Trying again. Bike is in perfect shape, stock, save for Genmar
      risers. Located in Virginia, USA. Asking price is now $6200, I must
      move this bike! Email to triumph900@... IF INTERESTED in
      buying the bike! Will help with delivery if possible. Thanks!
    • triumph900
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2002
        Last try before I REALLY get desperate! $5995 takes my 2002 Yellow
        RS. triumph900@... Thanks.