For Sale

  • darryl75_uk
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2002
      I have my genuine Triumph Thunderbird Sport single seat with yellow
      cowl for sale. It is in perfect condition. They are £150 new and i am
      wanting £95 for mine. I live in Durham ( North East of England )
      Anyone interested e mail me off line on
      darryl@...

      Thanks Darryl
    • petermholmes
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 14, 2002
        Having completed the purchase of my '99 TBS, I've put my '99 Legend up
        for sale on Ebay. If any of you wants a great deal on a great bike,
        this is it. My Legend and its absolutely flawless performance is what
        convinced me to standardize on Hinckley Triumphs for my primary road
        machines.

        Peter
        '00 TBS
        '99 TBS
        '99 LegendTT (for sale)
        '67 Metralla MkII
      • tambrojr
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 31, 2007
          I Have a '71 bonneville rolling chassis (Oil in the frame type) I will
          sell very reasonable. If anyone is interested e-mail me
          tambrojr@... if u want more info. Thanks