Re: 6K service

  • jcatbert45
    Message 1 of 19992 , Mar 1, 2002
      Mike -<br><br>Glad you asked that question. Mine
      is coming up too for my 2K T-Bird. I seem to
      remember somewhere in the neighborhood of $300. I'm going
      to see my dealer (tomorrow or maybe Monday) schedule
      mine for sometime in early April, and I'll get a price
      quote. I'd be interested in others experience
      too.<br><br>- Jerry
    • David Cohen
      Message 19992 of 19992 , Apr 29, 2005
        --- In triumphmotorcycleclub2@yahoogroups.com, "grandpaulz"
        <grandpaulz@h...> wrote:
        > I am totally fed up with Yahoo's lame new
        > interface and ever-changing next/previous
        > list scrolling idiocy.

        Just get over it, Paul. April fools doesn't happen again till next
        year.
        dc