Re: Off Topic for Lee & Trick

  • trick_t595
    Message 1 of 19992 , Jun 1, 2001
      That will be great. <br><br>I'm really looking
      forward to coming over. I'll probably hit the mainland a
      little but most likely spend the most of the time on the
      Island. By the looks I could easily get lost for a week
      or two on the Island and run through a couple cases
      of film while I'm
      there.<br><br><<<<Trick>>>>>
    • David Cohen
      Message 19992 of 19992 , Apr 29, 2005
        --- In triumphmotorcycleclub2@yahoogroups.com, "grandpaulz"
        <grandpaulz@h...> wrote:
        > I am totally fed up with Yahoo's lame new
        > interface and ever-changing next/previous
        > list scrolling idiocy.

        Just get over it, Paul. April fools doesn't happen again till next
        year.
        dc