Moving the pegs Steve ?

  • ajn777aus
    Message 1 of 19992 , Dec 1, 2000
      << I still am thinking about moving my
      pegs. Sprintsp sent me the info on that
      lowering mod .. But you have me intrigued about moving the
      pegs ? ... One of the reasons I lowered the Trident
      was to allow me NOT to have the damn pegs sticking
      into the calves all the time ! ... The pegs were moved
      where ? .. forward ? .. backward ? ... upward ? ... I
      would really appreciate if you could fill me in a
      little more about this ... sounds good ... the lowering
      has been a great success ... but as I said, is want
      to bottom out a little when two up on the really big
      bumps and speed humps
      painted to match bike colour !) ... :o)
    • David Cohen
      Message 19992 of 19992 , Apr 29 6:31 PM
        --- In triumphmotorcycleclub2@yahoogroups.com, "grandpaulz"
        <grandpaulz@h...> wrote:
        > I am totally fed up with Yahoo's lame new
        > interface and ever-changing next/previous
        > list scrolling idiocy.

        Just get over it, Paul. April fools doesn't happen again till next
        year.
        dc