Re: Acting on the Clubs Behalf .F.A.O. T

  • djacarr
    Message 1 of 19992 , Oct 1, 2000
      >>I will send what I want where I want when
      I want. As for your club you can have it. I prefer
      to associate with people that do not think their
      efforts and authority are paramount<<<br><br>Trey's
      assertion indicates a breathtaking arrogance and a
      depressing (for me) inability to take criticism. He also
      seems to feel that other people's 'efforts and
      authority' should be subservient to
      occassions regarding the matter of spares both in the UK and
      with TOA.<<<br><br>John, did this fact get
      posted anywhere in the forum? I have been 'lurking' here
      for some time now, making the occasional
      contribution, and I do not recall reading this in any posting.
      Perhaps if it had been, our impulsive friend (or possibly
      ex-friend by now) over the water might not have felt the
      need for his unilateral action. I also feel that your
      reaction to his announcement that he had emailed JB was
      rather high-handed and pompous.<br><br>This forum is an
      important place for all of us who ride Triumphs (as are the
      other Triumph-related sites), and I don't like to see
      it degenerate into a bear-pit of ill-considered
      postings and replies. Let's all cool down a bit, take a
      long ride on our superb machines (weather permitting)
      and get back to helping Triumph get these irritating
      problems sorted.<br><br>Speaking for myself, I accept that
      John should be the person who makes contact with
      Triumph on behalf of this group. That doesn't mean we
      can't do so on our own behalf as individuals, but we
      shouldn't then claim to speak for this group.<br><br>BTW,
      Trey - I'd like to see that message
    • David Cohen
      Message 19992 of 19992 , Apr 29, 2005
        --- In triumphmotorcycleclub2@yahoogroups.com, "grandpaulz"
        <grandpaulz@h...> wrote:
        > I am totally fed up with Yahoo's lame new
        > interface and ever-changing next/previous
        > list scrolling idiocy.

        Just get over it, Paul. April fools doesn't happen again till next
        year.
        dc