seat cowl

  • nbegann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2006
      Hey All,
      I just bought a 2000 955i and I love it. It has a wunoff undertail
      exhaust that looks and sounds great. I am looking for a rear seat cowl
      and a service manual for it. Anybody got a clue for me. I have done
      searches online but have had no success.
      Thanks
    • bty79747113
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006
        Ebay of course :-)
        There are several people doing CD's with service manuals, videos and
        all manner of other stuff on them for a couple of quid each. Or there's
        usually one or two original books on there.

        --- In triumph955idaytona@yahoogroups.com, "nbegann" <nbegann@...>