more problems

  • coodatbarrow
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7 9:39 PM
      now that i have the speedometer working i'm having a couple of more
      problems. first the previous owner put an aftermarket exhaust on it
      and the bike shop is having problems getting the correct fuel map in
      it. they said the previous owner used a tune boy to come close with
      the fuel map but said i would need to go back to a stock exhaust and
      fuel map to get it running right. anyone run into this?
      second they said i'm having a problem with a key off discharge. it's
      supposed to be draining the battery with the key off. it doesn't
      happen all the time but it is happening.
      any help with these promblems will be appreciated.

      thanks
      pat
    • Ladric Danri
      Message 2 of 4 , May 9 9:05 AM
        I have the 02 model with the Triumoh carbon exhaust
        and the 'open' tune. Runs liek a charm but I have
        never had the tune updated.
        I have the stock exhuast if you need one.
        Cheers.

        --- coodatbarrow <coodatbarrow@...> wrote:

        > now that i have the speedometer working i'm having a
        > couple of more
        > problems. first the previous owner put an
        > aftermarket exhaust on it
        > and the bike shop is having problems getting the
        > correct fuel map in
        > it. they said the previous owner used a tune boy to
        > come close with
        > the fuel map but said i would need to go back to a
        > stock exhaust and
        > fuel map to get it running right. anyone run into
        > this?
        > second they said i'm having a problem with a key off
        > discharge. it's
        > supposed to be draining the battery with the key
        > off. it doesn't
        > happen all the time but it is happening.
        > any help with these promblems will be appreciated.
        >
        > thanks
        > pat

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Peter
        Message 3 of 4 , May 10 8:11 AM
          So, I'm selling one of my Daytona 600s (yes I have 2).

          Here's the specifics: http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/mcy/157958630.html

          I'm in SF... I know it's not a 955 but it is a Triumph and I have to
          say it handles better than the 955 (here comes the retaliation).

          - Pete
        • coodatbarrow
          Message 4 of 4 , May 18 9:55 PM
            well i finally got my bike back from the shop. they got it running
            close to the way it should. still has a slight hesitation and seems
            to be a little rich. if you still have the exhaust shoot me a
            price and your location and maybe we can work something out. i may
            end up going with triumph carbon exhaust since this one doesn't seem
            to work well the comuter, i think its an akrapovic. how does your
            new triumph exhaust effect performance and sound.

            thanks
            pat