Re: [Triumph 955i Daytona] Yaay and then Aaarrrggghhh!

  • Derrick Rushton
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      Bummer! I hope it won't be long before you are experiencing joy once again!

      bhershb <brett@...> wrote:
      I just picked up my '02 955i from a non-Triumph dealer yesterday!
      Yay! Had fun all the way home, sounded a bit wierd...not what I've
      heard them sound like before, it was a little ... whiney? Sounded
      kinda Jap bike-ish. Anyway it was late so I didnt go out on it
      again that night. This morning I jump on it to go for a spin and
      half a mile away it starts coughing and sputtering... I look down
      and there is no electrial and no tach movement at all, and then it
      stalls a few blocks from my house, wont start again (dead) so I have
      to push it home. Grrrrrrr! I should have bloody known 'cause the
      tech guy at the Jap bike dealer says "I've never worked on a Triumph
      before"

      I had to have it towed to the Triumph dealer to get a knowledgable
      tech to work on it. Soooo now I cant even ride my new bike for a
      few days, I cant even go out to the garage to perv at it!

      WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT