oil in left cyclinder

  • troylanghover
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2005
      i have put up my 955i for winter and we had a warm day so i tried to
      fire it up and nothing happend i had a dead batt. so i replaced it
      and tried again nothing turned over just no fire so i took it apart
      to replace plugs they looked a little black and smelled some gas
      butnothing to starange till i got to the number three cyclinder on
      the left side the side the bike leans on the plug had fresh oil on it
      but i can not figure out why before i put it up it was runnig great i
      have shot gun exhaust and a power commander and k&n air filter any
      help would be great we have no good truimph dealer hear in wichita
      kansas last time i took it to them they charged $180.00 to fix the
      idel mixture and they said they fixedit but nothing was done i ended
      up fixing it on my own with some selp from some people on the net.
      thanks Troy