IF YOU WANT TO SELL Motorcycles, Atvs, Scooters and Parts and Accessories

  • toolsace
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
      List All your stuff here with free Basic listing
      and AUTO-RELIST UNTIL SOLD option and relax.

      http://www.sellatonce.com/portal/motorcycles.htm

      Fred
    • RICHARD KRULLER
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2004
        Dear Sir/Madam,

        Actually i do have a motorcycle to sell. My yellow P reg T595 Daytona. 24k miles. Unfortunately it has developed an oil leak which i have been advised will cost approx £500 to remedy. otherwise the bike is in vgc. The value has been estimated at £3k. Where do we go from here?

        regards Richard Kruller.

        toolsace <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        List All your stuff here with free Basic listing
        and AUTO-RELIST UNTIL SOLD option and relax.

        http://www.sellatonce.com/portal/motorcycles.htm

        Fred

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT