New Guy , 2004 955i in Red

  • sprintsp
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2004
      Hello all,

      Just finished the first 300 miles on my new Daytona. Had been riding
      a first generation 98 Sprint Sport for the last six years and 27,000
      miles. My Lord what a difference this beast is!. I bought it with the
      Triumph high level pipe and tune.

      The run in proceedure drives me nuts, this bike wants to run...this
      is going to be a fun learning curve.

      Scott
    • Dennis Griffin
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2004
        Hi Scott,

        Did you buy your Daytona in Mesa, AZ? A red one with the high can was
        due to go out from the dealer there a few days ago, and I am
        considering a yellow one. If that's you, we'll have to meet. I am
        presently on an '00 Sprint RS, which I really like.

        Dennis
        Scottsdale, AZ

        On Sep 5, 2004, at 11:30 PM, sprintsp wrote:

        > Hello all,
        >
        > Just finished the first 300 miles on my new Daytona. Had been riding
        > a first generation 98 Sprint Sport for the last six years and 27,000
        > miles. My Lord what a difference this beast is!. I bought it with the
        > Triumph high level pipe and tune.
        >
        > The run in proceedure drives me nuts, this bike wants to run...this
        > is going to be a fun learning curve.
        >
        > Scott
      • sprintsp
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2004
          Dennis,
          That would be me. I highly recommend it. The folks I bought it from
          were great, they pointed out a scratch or two that I would not have
          seen until later. They are going to replace the stuff.

          The bike is unreal, get one, the deals are great right now. For my
          money it is the best back for the buck. The yellow one is on the
          floor right now, no more in stock at this point. Ask for Mark, great
          guy, damn good rider, knowlegable.

          Where else can you get razor handling, great looks, exclusivity, and
          147 hp for under 10K new?

          I will probably be at the Pavillions cruise in next Saturday night...

          --- In triumph955idaytona@yahoogroups.com, Dennis Griffin